WELCOME TO YOUR PACE PROJECT
The Toronto Pace Project is a Canadian training and coaching service based in Toronto for athletes looking to take their running to the next level. Our main focus is coaching for runners. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, whether that is training for an upcoming race, completing a marathon, learning to run or even just getting in shape. Toronto Pace Project is here for any of your running needs, providing you with in-depth training plans and workouts suitable for your schedule and goal.
For years, I have been running competitively to better myself as a human and athlete, chasing after times, setting goals and trying to be the best I can be. I started running originally to get myself in-shape and used running as conditioning training for hockey season. Running has now become my passion, my stress reliever, and occupation. I founded Toronto Pace Project with a passion to coach others and share my knowledge on running, giving you a taste of how running should be - fun!
- Member of Monarch Espressos (An Elite Toronto Track Club)
- Brooks Running Athlete & Ambassador
- Top 50 in Canada over 800M (1:54.9) and 5KM (16:01)
- 2017-18 New Balance Ambassador
- CIS Cross Country Alumni (Brock University)
- Has competed at Three Canadian Track & Field Championships in the 800m
- Running Room Clinic Instructor and Guest Speaker
- Has trained alongside Olympians and National Team members.
- Currently training to break 16 minutes over 5km and 1:50 in the 800m
For as long as I can remember, my life has revolved around sports. However, it wasn’t until high-school that I found my true calling and passion for running! What I appreciate most about this sport is how welcoming the community is. I have met many amazing people through running that have opened up opportunities for me elsewhere. Running has pushed me outside of my comfort zone to try new things which has led me to a multitude of unique challenges and experiences. From past to present, running has taught me how to be a leader, as I helped coach with Nike Toronto through the Lane 6 program which helps underprivileged youth learn the fundamentals of running. Running has taken me to many places across Canada and the USA, competing in the OCAA/CCAA and to high altitudes in Arizona training with some of the highest level runners in the world. Most recently, I competed in the Canadian Half Marathon Championships and can’t wait to return to that stage again.
- Registered Practical Nurse x Student RMT
- Elite runner at Monarch Athletics Club
- 4:00.35 (1500M), 15:55 (5K), 32:28 (10K), 1:13:44 (HALF)
- Top 20 at the CCAA Cross Country Championships (2019)
- Men’s Cross Country Second Team All-Ontario (2019)
- 12th Canadian at the Canadian Half Marathon Championships (2019)
- Men’s Cross Country First Team All-Ontario (2018)